Monday, July 13, 2009

Season of Preparation.

Hello, to whomever may browse through this blog. The reason I finally caved into joining Blogger was because I feel a heavy burden on my heart to share something. I have gone through a storm in the past and I continue hearing confirmation that I must open up. This is not easy for me, yet...I feel like this tiny sacrifice would relate and help others. And it's going to take a lot of strength that I do not have. I must spend time in prayer in how God wants me to share.

Please, keep me in prayer.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you during this time. May God's grace abound towards you as you take this journey with Him. May He guide and direct your steps, and show you just what is necessary to reveal that it might be a blessing to those who read it.
    God Bless you today and Always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH, Lori :)
    God Bless you, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay laura! i love you. prying for you now...
    paula

    ReplyDelete